How is my Future Going to Look Like?

 Welcome to my first Action Project for my first senior class, Economics! For this first unit, we have learned and studied a lot of different economic terms. For example, opportunity cost, supply and demand, incentives, etc. These special terms are prominent in Econ and provide great importance. We then dove straight into math concepts, that are super interesting to discover that are also very valued in the Economic world such as compounding interest, matrices, etc. We have used these concepts and terms in our action project and can really use these new and distinguishable ideas in the real world. Especially, when it comes down to thinking about your career! That's exactly what we did for this action project. Here's a video for more explanation of what else you will be discovering through this blog:


 

When I look into the future I see myself as an aspiring Art Director and entrepreneur surrounded by innovators, scholars, and intellectual thinkers. When choosing my career and diving into what I really want, I would love to become an Entrepreneur. I love to always jump from one thing to another and explore the options and skills that I have. When thinking about business ideas, I, of course, want to create my online art business, which I am finally launching on November 6th, 2020. I’ve been working on this for the longest time, and it’s something that is finally coming to life. As I get older though, I’ve shifted a bit and want to really start my own brand! I want to be able to create a Christian streetwear clothing line. This is something that has been in my mind for a long time now! I want to spread a message through whatever I am meant to do in my future. As far as where I would be next, I would love to be based somewhere in Europe and be able to travel with what I do as my profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie