Refined Apparel

 Welcome to my last independent study action project, here at GCE. This action project, it is a continuation of my last independent study from the last term, so go check that out for more background information. For this unit, I wanted to focus on actually creating and finalizing the designs as well as print out the merchandise. This independent study meant a lot to me because I actually brought what I was creating to life! I was finally able to see what Refined Apparel started to look like in person. Through this experience, it was new but a lot of fun. I had the opportunity to learn how to make clothing while on a time crunch. Even though this was a challenge, I'm excited to continue and launch the shop this summer. I didn't have this opportunity if it wasn't for GCE. At GCE I have done several different independent studies and it has truly taught me where I am able to go what I am able to do. GCE has granted me the privilege to continue bringing my dreams into the real world. Thank you so much for tuning into my last Humanities action project. I can't wait to be a part of many more projects at GCE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Diddley Bowie