Refined Apparel

Welcome to the final Action project of my senior STEAM class, Social Entrepreneurship. For this unit, we dove in deeper on how we are able to grow our business. For example, marketing strategies, focusing on our targeted audience, how to reach customers, legal structure, etc. For this unit's field experience guest, we welcomed Matt Nicklin into our classroom. Mr. Nicklin is from First Analysis and spoke to us about investments and gave us advice when starting out a business. It was a super interesting and intriguing experience! For this action project, we were assigned the task to create our own business plan and to come up with a social business! Before taking this class, I have had experience with starting my own business so I was super excited to implement my new business into the picture. I decided to take the opportunity to design and sell clothing, surrounding the Christian faith! You can read all more about exactly what is brand of mine is about down below. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

 

Overall, this was such an encouraging action project! I have had this business idea in mind for almost a year now, and I believe this class gave me the privilege to really bring it to life! It got me critically thinking about Refined Apparel and what my mission and vision really look like for this brand. This class prepares me for university this upcoming fall and also pushes me to engage in more of this passion of mine! I really enjoyed how we were motivated to think about what social good means and how we can assist our community with the things and businesses we create. I am super content that I was able to implement this personal and important part of my life in this action project. I am looking forward to our next course and, hopefully, taking this business plan many steps forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie