Week 2 Blog Post: PIE

Throughout my second week in my PIE I have been continuing what I have been doing from my first week. So I have been archiving very different and interesting projects from the late seventies, to the eighties, and to the nineties. A lot of what I have been doing to documenting what I have been seeing through the hard copy files and determining what should be scanned to be put on the "P Drive," which is to my understanding a drive that is shared to the whole office for past and current projects. Overall, this is what I have been doing the whole time and talking to different architects about their perspectives and experiences of how they got into architecture and the kinds of things that they are doing now. This past Tuesday I had the ability to interview my supervisor and got a bit more insight into what architecture is and his job position right now. It was fascinating to hear about his opinions and made me think about the things that I can possibly do in the future if I carry this on into a possible profession. This experience will definitely help with my next steps in life because I was able to see the environment and the atmosphere of the workspace, and also the type of work that is being done to see if it's the right fit for me. I'm excited to see what comes next and hope to learn something new on my last and final week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie