The All In Act

 Welcome to my last action project of this term for my class called, Equality. For this unit, we took a deeper look at the things that we believe and that could change for the best in our society. We were looking at inequality, specifically, in class, gender, and race. As a female and someone who comes from a predominately female family, I have seen and have experienced different types of inequality often. For this action project, I chose to focus on inequality in the education system for females. We were assigned to create a time capsule and look in 2119 and identify what would be going on, surrounding the type of inequality that we chose. We had to answer questions like, "what would society look like at this time? How would your inequality look like in 100 years from now?" etc. I decided to focus on inequality in the education system for females because a lot of the time women feel like they are silenced when trying to speak up in the classroom and seeking higher education. it is difficult to feel like you have a voice in the classroom when others don't take you seriously and decide to think it's okay to not recognize your ideas. I hope you enjoy this action project as much as I did!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie