Virtual Engagement through Community

Welcome to my first action project for the third term of my senior STEAM class, Social Entrepreneurship.  I've been looking forward to this class ever since my junior year at GCE Lab School! For this unit, we have been directing our focus on how psychology is associated with entrepreneurship and what that specifically looks like? We got to learn about different personality traits and how people interact with others. In class, we decided to test out personality tests for ourselves and take a close look at them. This allowed us to understand what these traits mean and they are used in different situations. For this unit, we had the privilege to meet with entrepreneur, Maren Rosenberg, the founder of Escape Artistry. We were fortunate enough to hear her story and also ask her questions about entrepreneurship and a little more about what she does! For this action project, we were asked to create an improvement plan for our school, GCE. We had to assemble psychological research and data about the topic we wanted to focus on at GCE. I decided to dive into community engagement since we have been doing school online for almost a year now!


Overall, I have extremely enjoyed myself throughout this action project! Again, I have been looking forward to this course to dive a little deeper into how I am going to work on my entrepreneurship skills. I believe that I really do want to take on this school improvement plan and put it into action. I am excited to put what I've learned in this unit into effect with the religious clothing brand that I am currently working on! I can not wait for what the next unit has in store for the class and what we will be tackling next!


Citations -

Mcleod, Saul. “Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.” Simply Psychology
Bryant, Kiley. "Interview". 2 February 2021
To, Hiu. "Interview". 3 February 2021
Cherry, Kendra. "The Big Five Personality Traits." Very well mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie