GRAND CHALLENGE - SPACE HEALTH AND MEDICINE

Hello and welcome to my last action project for my STEAM course, Frontiers. For this action project, we decided to take a look at grand challenges within space exploration and reveal some solutions. Throughout this unit, we took a deep look into constellations and how they affect the earth, how astronomers made an impact on how we look at the world that we live in, and much more! For this specific action project, I decided to research the Grand Challenge: Space Health and Medicine. This challenge caught my attention because without bringing attention to the health of astronauts and space travelers, space exploration probably wouldn't be as accessible. We created a poster format to identify these issues and ways we are able to resolve them. Here it is!
As I close off this final action project of my senior year, I am happy yet so very sad to finish my time here at GCE. From action project to action project, we have done so more many unique and things here at GCE. These aren't just action projects, but the way we representing our learning while bringing in creativity and individuality every day. I have always been excited to work within my STEAM class, despite the hardships of accomplishing senior year remotely. Our teacher always made the class so engaging, which makes learning in the classroom easier. Although this will be my last action project, I will be a part of many more GCE projects in the future! Thank you so much for tuning into my last action project. I owe it all to GCE!

1. Crucian, Choukèr, & Simpson. Immune System Dysregulation During Spaceflight: Potential Countermeasures for Deep Space Exploration Missions. Front. Immunol. 28 June 2018. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2018.01437


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie