Starting Refined Apparel

Welcome to my action project for my winter independent study! For this independent study, I decided to pursue an idea of mine that I have been wanting to bring to life in the summer of 2020. For this independent study, I chose to create a Christian clothing brand called, Refined Apparel. My faith is super important to me and is something that I have battled and struggled with, but 2020 opened my eyes to so many things and I found myself growing my relationship with God! I am in love with designing, art, and fashion so I decided why not collide the two and spread the glory of God to others. Throughout this independent study, I have been designing the first collection of Refined Apparel and really dived deeper into what this clothing brand actually means. For more information about the process of starting up this business, read down below. I hope you enjoy it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beaver And Raccoon

Refined Apparel

Diddley Bowie